If you are the type of reader who prefers mystery and crime solving here are the books that will keep you at the edge of your seat till the very end.
1. The adventures of Sherlock Holmes.
2. And then there were none
3. The Hound of the Baskervilles
5. The Maltese Falcon
1. Long Walk to Freedom by Nelson Mandela
2. A Life in Parts by Bryan Cranston
3. Pour Your Heart Into It: How Starbucks Built a Company One Cup at a Time by Howard Schultz
4. Eleanor Roosevelt (Volume One and Two) by Blanche Wiesen Cook
5. On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft by Stephen King
6. Losing My Virginity: How I Survived, Had Fun, and Made a Fortune Doing Business My Way by Richard Branson
7. Shark Tales: How I Turned $1000 into a Billion Dollar Business by Barbara Corcoran
8. Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson
9. . Born Standing Up: A Comic’s Life by Steve Martin
10. The Autobiography of Malcolm X: As Told to Alex Haley by Malcolm X
Ever read a book that you wouldn’t bring yourself to like or even finish reading because of it’s boring setting,characters or even plot??According to goodreads,the following books were voted as the most boring.
- Twilight (Twilight, #1)
- Atlas Shrugged
- Eat, Pray, Love
- The Catcher in the Rye
- Holy Bible: King James Version
- The Old Man and the Sea
- Moby-Dick, or, the Whale
- Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, #1)
- Wuthering Heights
- The Notebook (The Notebook, #1)
Watty’s are an online writing contest held by wattpad yearly.Since 2010 the watty’s have been awarding writers from all genres.